Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weight Loss and such...

13lbs. and counting in the last month since being off Methimezole. I am going to my new Endocrinologist tomorrow morning. Hoping that whatever medication she puts me on does not make me gain weight. I love the weight I am at right now. I would prefer to stay at it until at least after my wedding. I do hope though, that my acne will get better, nothing like red splotchy bumpy skin for wedding pictures... :(

Things could be worse, so I am very grateful they aren't.

There is one aspect of this disease that I cannot understand; I am always cold, unless I am putting a lot of effort into something. Then, I am sweating profusely. All I read and hear is that I should be sweating or at least very warm at all times... I plan on asking my Dr. about it tomorrow, I'll let you know what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com