Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So tired of being tired...

The past two weeks or so, I have been experimenting on ways to get a better nights' sleep.

    I've tried:
  • Having a drink close to bed time to get me drowsy - 
    • that just made me wake up in the night to get a drink of water, that in turn made me wake up to use the restroom.
  • Staying up later than usual to make me more tired - 
    • just makes me want to sleep in in the morning.
  • Going to bed early so I won't sleep in - 
    • made me wake wide awake around 3am and just stare at the ceiling for what seems like hours then if I get up then to start my day, I'm exhausted by 10am.
  • Don't drink coffee more than one 8oz. cup in the morning
    • dead tired by 2pm, have to have another cup
  • Big cup of coffee in the morning to keep myself going longer
    • can't fall asleep cause my mind is still going full speed
What else can I do...? 
I go for my follow up next Monday...fingers crossed something will get better afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com