Friday, March 5, 2010

ha!

Ok, so I started the last post a few days ago, but ran out of thoughts.


Today's real post:
I am so glad to just be home from work. Don't get me wrong, I love my job!!! I just prefer to stay home and do "nothing", who doesn't. When I am done here, I PLAN to start my cleaning so tomorrow I can relax all alone, maybe finish the new book I am sucked into... Oh, just remembered I need to come up with something to make for dinner tonight. I am so out of ideas, nothing jumps out at me anymore. Always hungry but I don't crave anything and can't decide what to eat, especially if it means I have to put an effort in to have it. So, I am sitting here drinking a glass of wine pondering how I can make a Fat Free or Reduced Fat Chicken dinner... Trying to watch what I eat, not to have a gluten free diet as I've noticed other Graves' People are, (that's impossible for Me) but I do want to eat healthier and don't need to pack on the pounds before my wedding, especially since once I'm back on meds, I'll probably crave EVERYTHING, cake for one... Mmmm cake does sound good. How bad would it be if I made Cake for dinner...?  I have read that sweets are bad for me...why? I Love things like SUGAR and CHOCOLATE!! I NEED Chocolate! Can't live without it!!! Ok, so I have been craving certain foods,  besides cake. Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ice Cream (but I don't want to be cold) Twix Bars - recently addicted to them, sad that the vending machine at work replaced them with snickers, I'm tired of those, Sugary Cereals, yummm... I've also been wanting McDonald's French Fries, I had some the yesterday, now I can't stop thinking about getting more...and maybe some apple pies. Ok, well I better stop writing about food. I might as well start making something and see how it turns out. Chicken-Here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com