The symptoms keep mounting. I posted earlier, my list of symptoms from when this all started and I have the majority of them again now. Not still, again.
The Vitamin D helping my mood has been the biggest improvement since all of this started and I can't say how happy (truly happy) I am that I've seen at least that change.
Ok, so I told myself I won't complain today. I'll look at things in a positive light, well maybe just make up excuses... ;)
- The weight loss, it's gotten me back to where I was when I was diagnosed. I look pretty good!
- I don't have to drink as much coffee in the morning as I was. Save time.
- I'm making myself think of the pains I get, are aches from walking so much.
- My lonely feelings, they are for my bed, to just have a lazy time during a gloomy weather day.
- The shortness of breath, that's just cause I have on a tight shirt and I slouch... My own doing...
Is it wrong that I want to look at things this way?