Saturday, September 18, 2010

This is my life...

My head has been pounding for two weeks or so now, it'll wear off later in the day, it's joined then replaced by congestion. But, I can't tell where the congestion is in my head. I just feel it everywhere. These are the same symptoms of people around me, yet they have had the worst of it in a few days and done with it all within a week or so. This just doesn't seem to want to actually take me down, just haunt me that I could feel worse at any point.

I yet again, have no motivation to get things done, even though I feel pretty "good" today. I have some energy, but can't concentrate on anything for more than a few min. at a time. I have so much cleaning to do and errands to run. I just want to sit and do nothing. I hate feeling so blah.

My symptoms seems to continue and get worse everyday. This past Thursday was the moodiest I have been in quite a while. I felt on edge the whole day, ready to cry at any second, or snap for that matter.The pains running through my arms, hands and legs are getting more often and intense. I hope that my body "readjusts" to less medication soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com