Thursday, October 7, 2010

Info and Inspiration

I found a few more links to check out. See below:


Informational Article

Alphabetical List of Symptoms associated with Graves'

Interesting Dr.'s views and info...


I also found some encouraging and enlightening quotes I thought I'd share.

  • Pain is inevitable.  Suffering is optional.  ~M. Kathleen Casey
  • Putting emotion into words gives it a life and a reality that otherwise it doesn't have... Similarly, expressing confidence in a person's ability to accomplish something actually strengthens that ability ~ Arthur Gordon
  • Today, see if you can stretch your heart and expand your love so that it touches not only those to whom you can give it easily, but also those who need it so much. ~Daphne Rose Kingma
  • Encourage each other to build each other up, just as you are already doing. ~1 Thessalonians 5:11 TLB
  • Although we cannot change the direction of the wind, we can adjust the sails. ~Unknown
  • When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.  ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.  I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.  ~Mother Teresa
  •  We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.  ~Kenji Miyazawa
  •  God uses suffering as a whetstone, to make men sharp with.  ~Henry Ward Beecher
  •  Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.  ~World Health Organization, 1948
 
Great Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com