Monday, June 28, 2010

Let's see...

...what Vitamin D will do for me. 

My Endo increased my dose of Methimezole to 30mg./day - 15mg in the morning, 15mg. at night and she also gave me 50,000 iu of Vitamin D twice a week for 8 weeks. I need to be 1,000 iu from then on. I really hope that I start to feel better. Today is the first dose of Vit. D...fingers are crossed.

I've been researching  and reading articles about iodine in the diet and what foods are high in iodine. It's amazing, I'm surprised I can eat anything. I have noticed in my own daily life how I feel much "crazier" on days where I realize I've had more iodine rich foods. I plan to be much more conscience of what I eat... This is gonna suck, but I know in the long run it'll be better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com