Wednesday, July 7, 2010

6/30/10 - forgot to post this

Well, the first couple days of Vit. D didn't seem to be much different. Not that I expected them to be... 

I have not been sleeping well lately. Not sure if it's my bed or what, but I have been waking up so sore and achy. The shooting pains have been coming back as well. Shooting through my arms mostly, but also my knees feel like someone is trying to dig something out of them.


The worst thing this past week is how emotional I've become. I've been crying at the drop of a hat. I just want to curl up in a ball by myself. I feel like being alone, want to wrap myself in a ball on the couch and do nothing. But at the same time, all I want is for someone to be with me so I'm not alone. I'm quite the mixed up person...as you can tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com