Thursday, April 22, 2010

The things I hate most

The things I hate most about this disease in random order:

  • I can't sleep well
  • I never know what I want to eat, yet am always starving
  • The unmentionables - if you have Graves', you know what I mean...
  • Being over-emotional for No reason
  • Not feeling much excitement, although I KNOW I am excited, or at least Should be
  • The Depression
  • The feeling of being a ticking time bomb
  • Being completely oblivious to life as it passes me by
  • Paranoia, (everyone is out to make me miserable!!!!!)
  • Knowing and Feeling COMPLETELY different things
  • Drastic temperature changes
  • Physical aches and pains
  • Lack of patience
  • Getting Blood-work done every three to four weeks
  • The Doctor visits
  • Not seeing improvement...
If half of this list would turn around, it would be easier for me to deal with myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com