Thursday, April 22, 2010

agh, here we go again

I was feeling pretty good for the last week or so, not perfect but I was getting through the days without too many complaints. Yesterday and Today, feels like things are getting back to the way they were. The pains are starting to come back with a vengeance.   My head is everywhere, nothing seems to click in my mind. I feel soo completely exhausted, no matter how much sleep I get, it's not enough. I just want to feel like myself, is that too much to ask?


I've been trying to Not freak out or get too stressed, but my wedding is in three and half weeks and my acne has not gotten any better. I can't even look at myself in the mirror with out having or putting on make-up.  I cannot wait to get away and sit on the white beaches in the warm sunshine and warm water...

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com