Thursday, January 27, 2011

Not feeling that great...

The past few weeks have been stressful, but the way I'm feeling is starting to get to me.
I have the shooting pains almost constantly again, I'm grinding and clenching my teeth at night to the point that they hurt all day. I've been getting headaches too, right behind my eyes and they last for hours. I'm not sleeping well either lately, maybe three hours at a time...and I wake up with a very stiff neck. I think I might be coming down with a cold on top of all this... Grrr. =[
 
I am Supposed to get my lab results today... Very curious as to what my levels will be. I've been on the same dose of 7.5mg/2x day of Methimezole for three months now... My goiter seems to fluctuate in size day by day, makes me even more curious about my levels...
I'll update as soon as I hear...

2 comments:

  1. can it be some inflammation going on in addition to Grave's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thyroid Geek, Sorry I somehow turned off my comment notifications and didn't realize you wrote. It's very possible. The pains are thought by my Endo and myself to be Fibromialsia (sp?) but the headaches and such could be allergies. Going to an ENT Dr. tonight to find out. :)

    ReplyDelete

julieblythe85@gmail.com