Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm HyPO...?

Just got the call I've been waiting for all week. My most recent labs, and apparently they indicate that I am HypO.
I don't have the numbers yet, my Dr. is sending me a copy of the report via mail, so I'll post them once I get them.

He reduced my dose of Methimezole to 5mg once a day (from 7.5 2xday) for a few weeks to see where that puts me, he doesn't want to cut me off completely yet.  I will re-test in mid February and see from there.

I forgot to ask him while I had him on the phone, but if I'm hypo, why is my thyroid still swollen? I'm going to do some research on this and have some idea when I talk to him again after my next blood-work results, if it still is swollen at that point.

1 comment:

  1. Research show that most people toady are prone to thyroid related diseases. That's why its important to take precautions like taking natural supplements to avoid it.

    ReplyDelete

julieblythe85@gmail.com