Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ugh! What a month.

Two weeks ago, I went to the ER for an urinary tract infection, got the meds but felt awful for over a week and a half. =( Then this weekend was the start of "hell". On top of the end of the UTI and Cramps from my worse than ever period, my husband and I both got food poisoning. Yuck! My body feels like giving up. I'm still exhausted and my stomach is still churning a bit.

The last few days I've noticed that I have what my first thought was pink-eye, but just glazed over red blotches, especially along the bottom "outside"  of my iris. My eyes constantly feel dry and it's been increasingly difficult to focus on the computer or TV.  I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting the beginning of TED. Glad I'm going to my Endo next week. Maybe she'll have some insight, then I will make an eye doctor appointment, if I can find one. 
I've been feeling emotionally better, other than PMS. So I am curious if my levels have come down some more. Got blood drawn this morning...fingers are crossed and knees are on the floor.
I'll update what I find out next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com