Monday, August 16, 2010

Phew! =] =[

My Dr. said that my levels looked good at my visit last week. =] So she decreased my dose of Methimezole to 20mg/day. Since then, I've been all out of whack!! Not sure where to start...

Ok, Hmmm.  I'm not sleeping well again. Pains in my arms are just getting worse.  Feeling fidgety all the time again, acne is getting bad and my sense of smell is stronger than Ever!!! I also feel my throat is swollen a bit, not bad, just annoying. My body temp. changes are drastic and unpredictable. Ugh! I'm not sure about my moods, I'll have to ask my husband...

I will now be going back to my Dr. more frequently again. =( I hope that we can get this figured out soon because I do Not like feeling like this.

I'm almost out of my prescription of Vitamin D, Dr. said that my deficiency is all cleared up...
Although I will still have take otc 1,000 units/day once I am out of the script...


We shall see how things go from here on out...

I forgot to ask my Dr. about my eyes, but plan on getting an eye appt. soon anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

julieblythe85@gmail.com